How to Make Chicken Tikka Boti Pizza
We made many types of pizza recipes, vegetables, mince, seekh kebab, chicken tikka, etc., but today we are going to make tikka boti, excellent recipe with unique taste. Do try and let me know your opinion.
- Chicken breast – 2 cut in cubes
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 125gm
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Parsley – ½ bunch chopped
- Fresh coriander – ¼ bunch chopped
- Onion – 1 cut in cubes
- Capsicum – 1 cut in cubes
- Tomato – 1 cut in cubes
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 packet
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Pizza sauce – 3 to 4 tbsp
- Pizza dough – ½ kg
- Take a pan, add oil and fry ginger garlic paste for 3 sec.
- Then add chicken cubes and stir fry until ginger garlic water dries.
- Then add yogurt, turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder and salt, mix and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until yogurt water dries and chicken is tender.
- When it’s done, let it cool down.
- Now roll the pizza dough, place on greased pizza pan, apply melted butter and egg wash on the crust.
- Then apply pizza sauce, then cheese, then chicken, then onion, then capsicum, then tomato, then parsley, then fresh coriander and again spread some cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven on 150°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
- When baked, apply melted butter on crust.
- With the help of butter, pizza crust will give off a nice aroma, and with egg wash, crust will be golden and yummy.