How to Make Chicken Tikka, English – Urdu Recipe |
- Chicken – 1 kg cut in 4 pieces
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Yellow food colour – few drops
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry, give deep cuts.
- Apply lemon juice, salt, red chilli powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Leave for 4 hours or overnight.
- BBQ, grill or cook on grilled pan, then give smoke of charcoal.
- Serve with tamarind sauce and salad.
- Easy and yummy chicken tikka enjoy with your family and guests.