Usually kids don´t like to eat dates as it is, so coat them with melted chocolate and they will love it. Learn how to make chocolate coated dates
How to Make Chocolate Coated Dates
- Dates – 1kg
- Chocolate – ½ kg
- Almonds – 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut – 1 cup
- Pistachio – ½ cup crushed
- Crushed walnuts – ½ cup
- Coco powder – 6 tbsp
- Sprinkles – ½ cup
- Roasted sesame seeds – ½ cup
- Icing sugar – ½ cup
- Roasted crushed peanuts – ½ cup
- Remove seeds of dates, boil almonds, and then fill dates with almond.
- Melt chocolate on double burner.
- Then pour coconut, pistachio, walnuts, coco powder, and sprinkles, icing sugar and roasted peanuts in every single plate.
- Now dip almond stuffed dates in melted chocolate, and then roll in dry fruits and decorations.
- Serve in cup cake wrapers.