How to Make Chocolate Mint Ice Cream: English – Urdu Recipe |
How to Make Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
- Evaporated milk chilled – ½ can or 170g
- Whipped Cream – 1 ½ cup
- Peppermint essence – 1 tsp
- Condensed milk – ½ can or 215g
- Icing sugar – 4 tbsp
- Oreos cookies – ½ cup crushed
- Egg whites – 2
- Green food colour – few drops
- Beat evaporated milk until it doubles in volume.
- In another bowl beat cream with 2 tbsp icing sugar.
- In separate bowl beat egg whites with remaining icing sugar until stiff foam.
- Then in evaporated milk, add condensed milk, food colour and essence.
- Now fold cream and egg whites with spatula in this mixture, and put this mixture in air tight container for 6 hours.
- Then take it out from the freezer and add crushed cookies and give a swirl with spoon and freeze again for 6 hours, then serve.