You can learn how to make corn cups by using bread in different styles. Kids will love these yummy corn cups. You can use variations, like chicken, chana chat, vegetables, etc.
How to Make Corn Cups
- Bread – 12 slices
- Sweet corn – 1 cup
- Chopped onion – 1
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Chopped green chili – 3 to 4
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum – 1
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Chili garlic sauce – as desired
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Remove bread edges, then flatten bread slices with rolling pin.
- Place in muffin tray or in cup cake molds.
- Bake in preheated oven on 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Then in a bowl, add corn, onion, fresh coriander, green chili, lemon juice, capsicum, salt, black pepper, chili garlic sauce and oil, mix well.
- Now fill baked cups with this mixture and bake again for 10 minutes.