Dahi ke Pakore
Usually pakora batter is made with water, but in this dahi ke pakore recipe, it is created with yogurt and due to yogurt your pakoray will be soft and tasty. Do try in your Iftar and enjoy with your family.
- Gram flour – ½ cup
- Plain flour – ½ cup
- Onion – 1 chopped
- Cumin seeds – 2 tsp fried and crushed
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Yogurt – ½ cup whipped
- Green chili – 3
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, plain flour, onion, green chilli, soda, fresh coriander, turmeric powder, cumin seeds and salt, mix well and make thick batter with yogurt.
- Then give round shapes and set aside in a plate.
- Then fry in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
- Garnish with chat masala and serve with mint sauce.