Delicious Kebab Curry
- Beef or Lamb mince – 1 kg
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Green chilli – 5 thinly chopped
- Fresh coriander – 1/2 bunches
- Egg – 1
- Fried brown onion – 1/2 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Zafrani garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Bread slices – 3
Put mince and all above ingredients in chopper and make smooth paste. Then make big size of kebabs and shallow fry until cook from both sides, let them cool down then cut in medium slices.
Take a pan, add 1/2 cup oil and sautÃ© 1/2 cup thinly chopped onion, then add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, fry. Then add 1 tsp red chili powder, salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp fried cumin seeds, 5 roughly chopped green chilies and 1 kg tomato paste, fry well. When masala is done and oil separates, add kebabs, cook on very low heat on dum for 5 to 8 minutes. Garnish with green chili and fresh coriander. Serve with naan or rice.