How to Make Delicious Mango Ice Cream, English / Urdu Recipe |
Delicious Mango Ice Cream
- Mango – 1 kg
- Milk – 750 ml
- Cream – 750 ml
- Sugar – 250 g
- Egg yolks – 16
- Take pan, add milk and half whipped cream, cook on medium heat, in another bowl add egg yolks, sugar and remaining cream, mix well and add little bit of milk mixture and mix well.
- Now add egg yolk mixture gradually in milk and cook on very low heat.
- Make sure it doesn’t boil, otherwise lumps will appear.
- Cook it enough that it becomes custard, but not too thick.
- Then cool it down completely and put it in the ice cream machine.
- When it’s ready, put mango chunks in the machine and continue mixing for 5 minutes, then freeze the ice cream in an air tight container.
- If you don’t have an ice cream machine, beat it with a beater, instead, and freeze it. When it’s half-frozen, take it out and beat it again.
- Then freeze it again, and take it out again when it’s half-frozen.
- Then beat it again, add mango chunks and freeze in an air tight container.