How to make doodh dulari. Doodh dulari is a new dessert. Doodh dulari is prepared with milk, cream, colorful vermicelli, almonds, fruit cocktail and ras golay. If you are fed up with regular custard and trifle, this dessert will give you a new taste.
How to Make Doodh Dulari
- Milk – 1 litre
- Coloured vermicelli – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Corn flour – 4 tbsp (dissolve in some cold milk)
- Rabri – 250gm
- Roasted peanuts – ¼ cup
- Whipped cream – 800g
- Almond – ¼ cup
- Banana – 4 (cut in slices)
- Cham cham small – 1 cup
- Mix fruit – 1 tin
- Cooked jelly in different colors – 4
- Take a pan, put milk, sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- When evaporates add corn flour mixture and cook until thick like custard.
- Let is completely cool down.
- Then add cream, mix it well.
- Then add mix fruits, boiled vermicelli, dry fruits, cham cham, rabri and half jelly chunks, mix them well and pour in serving bowl.
- Decorate with remaining cream and jelly chunks.
- Serve this yummy dessert.