Dry Fruit Tart Recipe
Baked dry fruit tart recipe gets plumped up to juicy goodness in this dessert recipe. Adding dry fruits in sugar makes this tart a sweet sensation.
- All purpose flour – 2 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Egg – 2
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Walnuts, raisins, almonds, pistachios – 1 cup (chopped)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (ground)
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – ¼ tsp
- Add all purpose flour, ground sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Then add eggs, butter and a little water and knead to make a dough with the help of rolling pin, roll and fill tart moulds with the dough.
- In a frying pan, fry all the filling ingredients (walnuts, raisins, almonds and pistachios) till sugar melts and place on top of the tarts dough.
- Bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes in oven.