How to Make Easy and Tasty Dhuwan Chicken in Urdu - English
How to Make Easy and Tasty Dhuwan Chicken in Urdu – English
Easy and Tasty Dhuwan Chicken
- Boneless chicken – ½ kg
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Tandoori food color – 1 pinch
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Onion – 1 ground
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Onion rings and mint – as required
- Take a bowl, add chicken, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, tandoori color, salt, garam masala and onion paste, mix well and leave for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then add oil in a pan, heat up and cook marinated chicken until tender and water dries. Fry well and give smoke of charcoal.
- Garnish with onion rings and fresh mint leaves, serve hot.