BBQ Chicken tikka is served in Pakistani and Indian cuisine. It is popular in countries all over the world. It is traditionally thigh pieces of chicken baked, grilled or BBQ marinating in spices and yogurt.
Easy BBQ Chicken Tikka
- Chicken tikka pieces – 4
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – ¼ cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Tandoori color – 1 pinch
- Make deep cuts on chicken pieces, then mix lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, oil, yogurt, salt, red chili, tandoori color and make a paste.
- Now apply this paste on chicken pieces and leave for 1 to 2 hours.
- Then BBQ, grill or bake in oven and give smoke of charcoal.
- When it’s done, serve with salad and mint chutney.