- Flour – 2 cups
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Ghee – 3/4 cup
- Mix all ingredients in flour and make dough with warm water, leave for at least half an hour.
- Divide the dough into small balls and start rolling each ball. Roll it as thin as possible, make rope like Lacha Paratha.
- Now with a rolling pin, slightly roll it into a circle. Don’t press too hard and don’t roll it too thin.
- Then you can cook straight away or freeze them with the help of butter paper, because of which the parathas won’t stick together.
- When you want to cook, remember to apply ghee in the frying pan, beforehand.
- Serve hot with Achari Aloo and Masala chai.
Note: (We already told you the recipe of Lacha Paratha)