How to Make Easy Prawn Biryani, English / Urdu Recipe |
Easy Prawn Biryani
- King prawns – 700g
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Onion – 2 thinly sliced
- Green chillies – 5 whole
- Ajwain ground – ½ tsp
- Fresh coriander chopped – ½ bunch
- Mint – ½ bunch chopped
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Boiled rice – ½ kg
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Red crushed chilli – 2 tsp
- Green cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Fried cumin seeds – ½ tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tbsp
- Clean and wash prawns with vinegar, take a wok, add 1 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp ginger garlic and prawns, fry on high heat for 2 minutes, , then take it out.
- Then in same pan put oil, heat up then put onion and fry until light brown, then add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and fry with 2 tbsp of water.
- Then add red chilli powder, red crushed chilli, turmeric powder, fried cumin seeds, ground ajwain , cardamom powder and salt, mix well and add fried prawns fry for 1 minute o high heat.
- Then add half chopped fresh coriander, fry 2 minutes more on high heat.Take it of the cooker.
- Boil rice another pan with bay leaf, salt and cumin seeds.
- Take an empty pan, apply some gravy on the base of pan, then half rice, then prawn curry, then remaining rice, then fresh coriander and chopped mint, cover and cook on steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve this yummy biryani .