Yummy fried Mozzarella cheese sticks easy to make, just make and freeze them, fry when your kids would like to eat something different as a snack. Fried Mozzarella Cheese sticks are one of my favorite appetizers.
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Mozzarella cheese sticks – 200 gm
- Eggs – 2
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Black pepper crushed – 1/4 tsp
- Plain flour – 1/4 cup
- Mustard powder – 1/4 tsp
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp
- Corn crumbs – as required
- Take a bowl, add eggs, salt, plain flour, corn flour, garlic, mustard and black pepper, mix and make batter with cold water.
- Now dip the cheese sticks in this batter, then roll in corn crumbs, set aside.
- Repeat dipping the cheese sticks in the batter and then corn crumb to coat a second time.
- Cover and freeze until frozen, about 2 hours or so.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Then fry the cheese until golden brown.
- Serve these yummy fried cheese sticks.