Fruit Jelly Delight Recipe. Very quick and delicious dessert, easy to modify, because you can simply add everything you like to it. Layered jelly, custard and fruits, serve with whipped cream on top.
Fruit Jelly Delight Recipe
- Milk – 4 cups
- Vanilla custard powder – 2 tbsp
- Cold milk – ¼ cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup or as required
- Strawberry jelly – 1 packet
- Water – 1 cup (boiled)
- Seasonal fruits (apple, orange and banana) – 1 cup
- Walnut – ¼ cup (halved)
- Chocolate sticks – 2 or as required
- Heat milk, add sugar and cook till boils.
- Add custard powder in cold milk and mix well so lumps do not form then add in the boiling milk and keep in the refrigerator to cool.
- Now add jelly in boiling water and cook till it dissolves.
- Pour jelly in mould and keep in the refrigerator to cool.
- When cold cut jelly into cubes.
- Now take glasses, peel and cut seasonal fruits into cubes.
- First add fruits, then custard and finally walnuts and jelly on top.
- Add chocolate sticks and serve with fresh cream, jelly and fruit sticks.