Hunter beef, a corned beef from Pakistan, usually it is marinated with spices, left in fridge for few days and then baked or cook in pan. You can use in sandwiches and salads.
- Piece of boneless beef – 2 kg
- Whole black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice – 1/2 cup
- Gurr – 3 tbsp
- Kalmi shora – 1 tbsp
- cinnamon sticks – 5
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Cloves – 1 tsp
- Add all this masala to piece of beef and put in fridge for 4 days (during these 4 days, keep changing the sides of the beef).
- Then, on the 5th day, put in a pan with all juices and a little bit of water and cook until beef is done.
- When it’s done, let it cool down completely.
- Then cut in slices.
- You can either eat it in bread, in small pieces or however you like it.