Kachay Keemay kay Kabab
Kebab is a wide variety of meals are found worldwide. Traditional Kachay Keemay kay Kabab made with beef, but depending on taste, it may now be lamb or chicken. Like other ethnic foods brought by travelers the kebab has become a part of everyday cuisine in many countries.
- Thinly chop mince meat (Keema) – ½ kg
- Papaya paste – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 3 tbsp
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Fried onion – 2 tbsp
- Fried chana – 4 tbsp
- Poppy seeds fried crushed – 2 tsp
- Fresh coriander – 4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Green chilli – 4 thinly chopped
- Take a bowl, add mince meat, papaya paste, ginger garlic paste, salt, yogurt, ghee, garam masala powder, fried onion, poppy seeds, fresh coriander, red chili powder and green chili.
- Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now make circle flat shape kebabs with your hands. Then pour oil in the frying pan and fry them. Serve with mint sauce and fresh salad.