Kalakand is a delicious sweet made with cottage cheese, Khoya and sweetened milk.. Traditionally the process to prepare this sweet is very lengthy and hard. But you can make at home with the easy way.
- Homemade fresh paneer – 2 cups
- Khoya – ½ cup
- Condensed milk – 1 can
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Chopped pistachio, almonds – ½ cup
- Cardamoms powder – ½ tsp
- Take a pan, add paneer, khoya, condensed milk, cardamom powder and sugar.
- Cook on medium flame, keep stirring until the mixture thickens and should be a dough-like consistency.
- Now evenly spread this mixture on a greased dish.
- Let it cool down and then sprinkle chopped nuts, sliver paper and press them gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into slices and serve this yummy sweet after dinner or along with evening tea.