How to Make Kaleji Karahi Masala: Urdu – English Recipe |
Kaleji Karahi Masala
- Lamb liver – 1 kg cut in cubes
- Oil – ¾ cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Lamb heart and kidney – 2
- Green chilli – 2
- Red crushed chilli – 1 ½ tbsp
- Crushed fried cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Dry coriander seeds – 1 tbsp fried crushed
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper – to taste
- Ground onion – 3 tbsp
- Tomato – 2
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Tomato – 2 cut in cubes
- Onion – 2 tbsp cut in cubes
- Green chilli – 5 chopped
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Fried cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Mint – 2 tbsp
- Wash liver, heart and kidney, cut in cubes.
- Soak in water for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then drain water and put in strainer.
- Then take a bowl, add ginger garlic paste, yogurt, fried cumin seeds 1 tbsp, liver and kidney, mix well and leave for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Then take a wok, heat up oil add marinated liver and fry for 1 minute on high flame, then add red chilli, dry coriander, ground onion, chopped tomato and black pepper, fry well until water dries.
- Then add salt, mix well.
- Now add cubed tomato, onion and green chilli, fry for 2 to 3 minutes on high flame and take off of the flame.
- Then add lemon juice, ginger flaks, fried cumin seeds and mint, serve.