Who doesn’t like paye? answer is no one..why not try today paye with mutton kunna and have a unique taste of Kunna Paya.
- Mutton – 1 kg cut into 10 pieces
- Boiled paye (tortters) – 4
- Onion paste – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Black cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Wheat flour – 1 cup (make a dough and then mix in 2 cups of water, strain and use liquid mixture)
- Take a pot add ghee and onion paste, ginger garlic paste and mutton, cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add 1 tbsp salt, coriander powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder and water, let it cook until mutton is tender.
- Then add boiled paye and fry well.
- Then add water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Then add mixture of atta and cook on low heat until gravy is little bit thick.
- Garnish with 1 tsp black cumin seeds and serve with naan and enjoy…
- If you want to make just kunna, then omit the paye and enjoy mutton kunna.