How to Make Laal Attay ke Khamiri Parathay
How to Make Laal Attay ke Khamiri Parathay. Try this yummy paratha with zeera raita and salad.
- Flour – 3 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Yeast – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Mix well and then add lukewarm water, leave for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into small balls and start rolling each ball.
- Spread some melted butter/ghee on the paratha and spread dry flour on it, and make balls.
- Leave for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now with a rolling pin, slightly roll it into a circle, cover and leave for 15 minutes for rising.
- Then bake in preheated oven or cook on a skillet with some ghee/oil.