Lachay dar Shami Kabab
Lachay dar Shami Kabab. Yummy shami kebab is so easy to make, it can be frozen, but don’t add egg if you are going to freeze for 1 month or so, then just fry them a little and freeze to prevent from spoiling due to raw egg.
- Boneless Beef – 375gm
- Garlic cloves – 4
- Roughly chopped ginger – 1 tbsp
- Big cardamoms – 5
- Black peppers – 1 tsp
- Cloves – 4
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Dry coriander seeds – 2 tsp
- Cinnamon sticks – 2
- Whole dry red chillies – 8
- Split gram lentil – 150 gm
- Salt – to taste
- Eggs – 1
- Oil – for frying
- Water – 3 cups
- Bread slices – 2 soaked in water
- Take a pan, add meat, garlic cloves, ginger slice, big cardamoms, black pepper, cloves, cumin seeds, dry coriander, cinnamon sticks, whole red chillies and split gram lentil, mix well, add salt and cook until mince water dries.
- When water dries then put this cooked mixture in chopper and make smooth paste.
- Then add squeezed bread slices and egg, mix well.
- Then make round kebab and shallow fry both sides.
- Serve yummy kebabs with paratha or rice.