Try Makhani Mutton Karahi with Mutton, with naan or chapattis, really tasty and easy to make. It will cook just in half an hour, if you are too busy you can boil the mutton and keep in the fridge, cook whenever you want to do in hurry.
Makhani Mutton Karahi
- Mutton boiled – ½ kg
- Yogurt – ½ cup
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Butter – 2 ounce
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chili – 1 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander – as required
- Green chilies – as required
- Ginger flakes – as required
- Heat up butter, oil and ginger garlic paste.
- Then add boiled mutton, salt, black pepper, red crushed chili and crushed coriander, fry for 5 mins.
- Then add stock, cover and cook for 10 mins
- After 10 minutes add yogurt and lemon juice, fry well.
- Garnish with ginger flaks, fresh coriander and Green chilies.
- Serve with tomato slices. onion rings, Mint sauce and tandoori naan.