Masoor Dal with Palak Recipe
Masoor dal with palak recipe, might you feel little strange combination, but when you taste this recipe you will try again and again.
- Masoor daal (red lentil) – 2 cup
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Palak (spinach) – 1 bunch
- Fenugreek leaves – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Green chillies – 6 to 8
- Lemon – 1
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Take a pan, put oil and ginger garlic paste, fry for 2 sec then add washed lentil and fry for 1 minute.
- Then add turmeric powder, coriander powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add water and let it cook until done.
- Put spinach in boiling water, take it off and drain water.
- Then put spinach in blender along with yogurt and blend.
- When lentil is done, add yogurt, lemon juice, salt and fenugreek leaves.
- Cook for 4 minutes and put bighaar and serve.
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Whole red chillies – 8 to 10
- Curry leaves – 4 to 5
- Oil – 8 tbsp
- Put oil in a pan and fry all above ingredients until light brown.
- Pour on cooked lentil and spinach.