How to Make Mcdonalds Fish Fillet Burger
How to Make Mcdonalds Fish Fillet Burger with original recipe, kids will love this fish burger.
Fried Fish for Ingredients:
- Fish – bone less cut in squares
- Egg whites – 2
- Flour – 4 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Bread crumbs – as required
- First wash clean and wash fish, then marinate in salt and lemon juice for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now beat egg whites until white foam, add salt, black pepper and flour, mix well, if need then add little bit of water.
- Then squeeze fish slices and dip in egg whites mixture then roll in bread crumbs and deep fry until light golden and crispy or You can use frozen fish, cook the fish according to the package instructions.
- You can bake the fish, but your sandwich will taste much more like the original if you fry it in oil.
- Mayonnaise – ½ cup
- Sweet relish – ¼ cup
- Minced onion – 2 tsp
- Half & half – 2 tsp
- Dried parsley – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Capers minced – 10
- Sugar – 1/8 tsp
- Combine in a bowl. Mix well and refrigerate in air tight container until needed.
- Make this tarter sauce in advance.
- Hamburger bun – 1
- Breaded Fish (square) – 1
- Cheese – ½ slice
- Sheet of waxed paper – 1 to wrap
- Olden days bun was quick warmed using a steamer.
- But now warm in microwave.
- Microwave the bun about 10 seconds, until hot and steamy.
- (Do NOT toast the bun) Add about 1 Tablespoon of prepared tartar sauce to crown side of the bun.
- Place the cooked fish filet on top, add 1/2 slice American cheese centred on the fish, and add heel of the bun.
- Wrap in a 12″x12″ sheet of waxed paper and warm in oven’s lowest setting for 8-10 minutes.