How to Make Meethi Tikiya Yummy, excellent and easy for rainy days.
How to Make Meethi Tikiya
- Flour – 2 cups
- Semolina – ½ cup
- Desiccated coconut – 4 tbsp
- Sesame sees – 2 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Ghee – 4 tbsp
- Take a pan, add milk and sugar. Cook until sugar dissolves, then take it off of the flame, add ghee and mix well.
- Let it cool for few minutes. Now take a bowl, add flour, semolina, coconut, sesame seeds and cardamom powder, mix and make little bit of hard dough with milk mixture.
- Leave for an hour. Roll down 1/4 inch of thickness and cut round shapes with cookies cutter and deep fry on medium heat of oil until golden and crispy.