Meva Sharbat: English – Urdu Recipe |
- Almond – ½ cup
- Pistachio – ½ cup
- Poppy seeds – 2 tbsp
- White sesame seeds – 4 tbsp
- Green cardamom – 8
- Cinnamon sticks – 3
- Water – 2 litres
- Sugar – ½ kg
- Roast sesame seeds in a pan, and then add green cardamom, cinnamon sticks, almond, pistachio, poppy seeds, roast a bit.
- Then add 2 litre of water and ½ kg sugar and cook on low heat until all dry fruits are done and soft.
- Discard cinnamon sticks and blend in blender, strain with muslin cloth and fill in bottle.
- Keep in fridge, enjoy Ramadan and summer with this nutritious and yummy drink.