Milk Vermicelli (Rabri Sevaian)
Milk Vermicelli (Rabbi Sevaian)
How to Make Doodh Dulari
- Vermicelli – ½ packets
- Milk – 1 ¼ litre
- Butter – ¼ cup
- Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Almond – as you like
- Pistachio – as you like
- Raisins – as you like
- Dates – as you like
- Sugar – according to taste
- Take a pan and put butter in it, heat it up then fry pistachio and almond a little bit and take it out from the butter.
- Now in same butter add green cardamom powder and vermicelli and fry a little, then take it off of the cooker and put milk, sugar, dates, raisins, almonds, pistachio and cook on medium flame until becomes thick, but don’t make it too thick.
- When it will cool down, it will be thick.
- Garnish with crushed pistachio, almonds, silver paper and serve.