During winter, everyone likes to eat chicken soup and if you add vegetables to it, it will be healthier for you, and for that purpose, Minestrone Soup is the best.
- Chicken stock – 8 cups
- Bay leaf – 1
- Tomato paste – 1/2 cup
- Thyme – 1 tsp
- White pepper – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Small elbow macaroni – 1/2 cup
- Red kidney beans – 1 can
- Carrot – 1 (chopped)
- Cabbage – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Celery – 1/4 cup (chopped)
- Boiled peas – 1/2 cup
- French beans – 1/4 cup
- Take a pan, add stock and bayleaf. When they start boiling, add tomato paste, thyme, white pepper, salt and macaroni.
- Boil until macaroni is tender.
- Discard bayleaf, then add all vegetables and kidney beans.
- Bring to a boil for 1 minute and take it off of the flame.
- Serve hot with chili, soya sauce and chili sauce.