Mocha Magic Ice cream
Delicious Mocha magic Ice cream is a mixture of chocolate and coffee. Ideal dessert for chocolate lovers.
- Evaporated milk chilled – ½ can or 170g
- Chilled condensed milk – ½ can or 215g
- Whipped Cream – 1 ½ cup (Beat with 2 tbsp icing sugar)
- Coffee – 1 ½ tsp (dissolves in 1 tbsp cream)
- Melted chocolate – ½ cup
- Or Coco powder – 2 tbsp (mix in 2 tbsp cream)
- Egg whites – 2 (beat until white foam)
- Beat evaporated milk until it doubles in volume.
- Then add condensed milk, coffee mixture, mix with spatula.
- Then add whipped cream, egg whites, fold with spatula.
- Now add melted chocolate or coco powder mixture and freeze for 12 hours.
- If you would like to make coffee ice cream, increase the quantity of coffee and reduce the quantity of chocolate.
- And if you want to make chocolate ice cream then omit coffee and increase the quantity of chocolate.