How to Make Moroccan Mint Tea at Home. Moroccan mint tea is a flavoured tea prepared in Arabian countries. Moroccan Mint Tea is the part social life in Maghreb countries. The beverage refreshes the spirit on a hot day in Marrakech, but it’s far more than a thirst quencher. The tea’s preparation and enjoyment are an essential part of the Moroccan culture and a “must-try” experience for any visitor.
How to Make Moroccan Mint Tea at Home
- Water – 2 cups
- Green tea bag – 1
- Lemon slices – as required
- Sugar – to taste
- Mint leaves – as required
- Take a pan, add water and boil with sugar.
- Then add green tea bag, dip for 5 seconds and remove.
- Now put mint leaves in cups and pour green tea.
- Garnish with lemon slice and serve.