How to Make Mutton White Korma in Urdu - English
How to Make Mutton White Korma in Urdu – English
How to Make Mutton White Korma
- Mutton – 1 kg (boiled)
- Onion – 1 big size or 2 medium
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Nutmeg, Mace and green cardamom – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Green chilli – 1 tbsp thinly chopped
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Poppy seeds paste – 2 tbsp
- Almond paste – 2 tbsp
- White pepper – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Oil or ghee – 1 cup
- Kewra – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cream – 2 tbsp
- Ginger flaks – 1 tbsp
- Almons – few
- Whole garam masala:
- Bay leaf – 1
- Black pepper – 5
- Cloves – 6
- Green cardamoms – 6
- First of all, boil onion in 1 cup of water and make a paste.
- Then take a pan, add oil or ghee and fry cloves, black pepper, green cardamoms and bay leaf for 1 second.
- Then add ginger garlic and onion paste, fry for 2 more minutes.
- Then add mutton, salt, coriander powder, poppy seeds paste, almond paste, white pepper, green chillies and salt, fry well.
- Now add yogurt, garam masala power, nutmeg, mace, cardamom powder, kewra and ginger flakes, mix well and then add some water or mutton stock and cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then add milk and cream, cook on very low heat for 5 minutes.
- When it’s done, garnish with cream and almonds and serve with naan