No Churn Coffee Ice Cream |
No Churn Coffee Ice Cream
Shared by Marium Hamid
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 can/ 14oz
- Vanilla extract – 1 tbsp
- Strong coffee – 1/2 cup chilled
- Cold heavy cream – 2 cups
- In a medium bowl, stir together the condensed milk, vanilla, and coffee.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
- With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into condensed milk mixture until incorporated.
- Pour into a 9×5-inch loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.