How to Make Panjiri at Home: English - Urdu Recipe
How to Make Panjiri at Home: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Panjiri at Home
- Semolina – 1/2 kg
- Ghee – 1/2 kg
- Gurr – 1 kg
- Kamarkas – 50 gm
- Gum Arabic (Acacia) – 100 gm
- Almond – 250 gm
- Pistachio – 250 gm
- Char Magaz – 50 gm
- Raisins – 50 gm
- Desiccated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Dry ginger – 1 tsp
- Green cardamom – 1 tsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Take a pan; add gurr, half ghee and water, cook until gurr dissolves.
- Take another pan, add remaining ghee and fry semolina with cardamom until it’s golden brown.
- Fry pistachio, almond and raisins in 2 tbsp of ghee, then grind coarsely.
- Fry gum in separate pan and grind.
- Now take a big sized bowl, and add fried semolina, ground nuts, kamarkas, ground gum, raisins and dry ginger, mix well.
- Then add syrup and mix well.
- Keep in clean and dry jar.
- Enjoy this panjiri with tea or for breakfast during winter.