Super hit and Perfect Kulchay
You’ve probably tried all sorts of kulchay, but try these. They’re just like naan from a restaurant: healthy and hygienically clean. These are the best and most perfect kulchay.
- Whole wheat flour or plain flour – 2 cup
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Warm milk – ½ cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Yeast – 1 tsp
- Yogurt – 4 tbsp
- Ghee – 2 tbsp
- Sift the flour, soda, salt, sugar, yeast, yogurt and ghee together into a bowl and mix well.
- Make soft dough with warm milk.
- Then cover with a damp cloth and leave until it doubles in size.
- Divide the dough into medium size balls and let them rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Shape each ball of dough with the palms to make round shape.
- Apply sesame seeds. Bake the naan in preheated oven until puffed up and golden brown.
- Then apply butter with brush and serve.