How to make Perfect Puri: Urdu - English Recipe
How to make Perfect Puri: Urdu – English Recipe
How to make Perfect Puri
- Plain flour – 2 cup
- Flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Oil – for frying
- Take a bowl and put flour, plain flour, salt, sugar and 2 tbsp oil and make the dough a little bit hard and leave it for some time.
- Now make small balls.
- Take a wok, put oil and heat it up.
- Now roll the puri with the help of oil and put it in hot oil and fry.
- Press it gently with a spoon, so that it expands properly.
- Then take it out of the oil and put it on a newspaper or kitchen towel.
- If you make dough with warm water, the puri will be soft.