How to Make Piña Colada or Pineapple Ice Cream, English / Urdu Recipe |
How to Make Piña Colada or Pineapple Ice cream
- Evaporated milk chilled – ½ can or 170g
- Whipped Cream – 1 ½ cup
- Pineapple or vanilla essence – 4 drops
- Condensed milk – ½ can or 215g
- Icing sugar – 4 tbsp
- Fresh pineapple – ½ cup or 120oz
- Coconut powder – 2 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut – 2 tbsp
- Yellow food colour – few drops
- Beat evaporated milk until it doubles in volume.
- In another bowl beat cream with 2 tbsp icing sugar.
- Then in evaporated milk, add condensed milk, remaining 2 tbsp icing sugar, coconut powder, desiccated coconut, chopped pineapple, food colour and essence.
- Now fold cream with spatula in this mixture, and put this mixture in an air tight container and freeze.
- Then serve.
Note: If somebody wants to make only pineapple ice cream, then don’t use coconut powder and desiccated coconut.