Kulfi has always been everyone’s favourite dessert in summer. It’s always in many different flavours like kulfi falooda, malai kulfi, kaeseri kulfi, khoya malai kulfi, etc. Try this pista kulfi; eat as it is or with falooda vermecillis.
All time favourite kulfi
- Frozen Evaporated milk – 1 tin/ 400 ml
- Condensed milk – 1 tin/400 ml
- Cream – 2 packet/400 ml
- Pistachio chopped – 1/4
- Slice bread – 2
- Kewra water – 1 tbsp
- Green food color – as required
- In a blender add cream, pistachio, kewra water, bread slices and condensed milk, blend well.
- In a separate bowl, beat frozen evaporated milk until double in volume.
- Now add blender mixture in evaporated milk and beat for 1 minute.
- Add 1 pinch of green color if you want.
- Fill in kulfi molder and keep in refrigerator.
- Take out from molder, cut into pieces and serve as it is or falooda saviyaan.