How to Make Rasmalai
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 20 min.
Serves / Makes : 4
- 1 cup Milk powder
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ghee
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 litre Milk
- 1 Egg
- Saffron strings few
- 1/2 cup Pistachio
- In a pan boil milk with sugar and saffron strands.
- Make a soft dough with milk powder, ghee, baking powder and lightly beaten egg.
- Make small balls and flatten them little and add to the boiling milk.
- Turn over after 5 minutes and again after 5 minutes.
- Let cook for 2 more minutes and then turn off the gas.
- Let it cool.
- Add finely chopped pistachio.
- Serve chilled! Yummy Rasmalai is ready!!