- Plain flour – 1/2 kg or 4 cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Instant yeast – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 1/2 cup
- Mix all above ingredients and make soft dough with warm water and leave until it doubles in size.
- Then divide into small portion.
- Roll and place in oven tray, cover and leave for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Then spray some water, apply sesame seeds, bake in preheated oven on 200ºC, gas mark 5 for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When naan is done, apply butter with brush and serve.
Sites That Link to this Post
- How to Make Naan Chops: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies | October 25, 2013