How to Make Shahi Murgh Musallam: English - Urdu Recipe
How to Make Shahi Murgh Musallam: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Shahi Murgh Musallam
- Whole chicken – 1 ½ kg
- Salt – according to taste
- Green cardamoms – 4
- Desiccated coconut – 2 tbsp
- Almonds – 10
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Whole black pepper – 2 tsp
- Poppy seeds – 2 tbsp
- White cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Nut mug powder – ¼ tsp
- Mace powder – ¼ tsp
- Yogurt – 125g
- Vinegar – ½ cup
- Oil – ½ cup
- Apply salt on chicken and leave for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan and put whole black pepper, almonds, poppy seeds, green cardamoms, white cumin seeds, coconut, fry them a little and grind.( use little water or yogurt for mixing while grinding).
- Now apply red chilli powder on chicken, then grinded masala, vinegar, yogurt, kewra, nut mug powder and mace powder.
- Now take a wok and put oil in.
- Put the chicken with all mixture and cook until chicken is done.
- Take it of from the cooker and serve with naan.