How to Make Special Homemade Fairness Cream
All of us are aware that Neem is a magical tree and especially the neem leaves that are used for its medicinal properties. Also Neem leaves in the form of paste can be directly applied to skin. You can use the neem leaves to make homemade beauty remedies.
This homemade fairness cream has neem leaves, not only does it give you fair color, good for pimples, premature wrinkles, reduce darkness of armpits, elbows and neckline. Also beneficial for acne marks and get rid of darkness of lips.
- Dry neem leaves – 2 cups
- Rose petals – handful
- Strawberries – 5
- Sugar cane extract – 1 glass
- Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Fresh milk cream or lactic acid – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 pinch
- Honey – ¼ cup
- Rose water – as required
- Hydroquinone cream 2% – 10gm
- Glycerin – as required
- Take a pan; add neem leaves and rose water bring to boil until leaves soften.
- Then add boiled leaves in blender, rose petals, strawberries, sugar cane extract, ghee, fresh cream or lactic acid, turmeric powder, honey and hydroquinone cream and blend well.
- Put in clean jar and keep refrigerated.
- Mix small quantity of cream and 1 tsp of glycerin, apply every day with brush on affected area and leave for 40 minutes, then rinse.
- Over 15 years old person can use.