Spicy and easy beef karahi without garlic and any spices, try and enjoy…
Spicy and Easy Beef Karahi
- Beef – ½ kg (half boiled)
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Tomato – ½ kg
- Red chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Black pepper crushed – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger flakes – 1 tbsp
- Whole green chilli – 4 to 6
- Heat up oil in a wok, add half done beef and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add salt and red chilli powder, mix and fry 2 minutes more.
- Then add tomato, cover and cook until beef is tender.
- Fry well, add green chilli and black pepper, fry 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with ginger flakes and serve with naan.