Chicken Amravati: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Chicken Amravati: English – Urdu Recipe
- Kashmiri chillies – 4 to 5
- Cashew nuts – 10
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Yogurt – 3 tbsp
- Cloves – 3
- Black peppers – 8
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Soak kashmiri chillies in water for 5 minutes for softens.
- Then add cashew nuts, ginger, yogurt, cloves, black peppers and coriander powder, and grind.
- Chicken boneless – ½ kg cut in strips
- Onion – 2 thinly chop
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 8
- Fried peanuts – 3 tbsp
- Tomato past or 3 tomatos blended
- Coconut milk powder – 2 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Red tandoori colour – 1 pinch (only if you using fresh tomato)
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Take a wok, add oil, and curry leaves and mustard seeds, sauté.
- Then add onion and fry until onion turn into pink.
- Then add chicken and fry till change into white.
- Then add salt, coconut milk powder, garam masala powder, tomato paste and red chilli paste, mix and fry well.
- Now add lemon juice and fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve with fried peanuts with sheermal or naan.