Shinwari Chicken Karahi Recipe
Try this shinwari chicken Karahi, it’s really delicious and easy to make just with some simple ingredients. When you try this once you will never buy karahi from hotel again.
- Chicken – 1kg
- Oil – 2 cups
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Tomato – ½ kg
- Karahi masala – 2 tbsp
- Ginger flakes – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Fresh coriander – 2 tbsp
- Green chilies chopped – 4
- Put oil in wok and fry chicken until chicken turns light brown.
- Then take the chicken out from oil and put aside.
- Now take out 1½ cup of oil from the wok and in remaining oil, add ginger garlic paste and tomato, cover and cook until tomato becomes soft.
- Discard tomato skin and fried chicken, karahi masala and salt. Mix well, cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
- Add green chilies and 1 tbsp of ginger flakes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander, ginger flakes and green chilies.
- Serve with naan.