Spicy Sindhi Biryani: English - Urdu Recipe | Pak Ladies
Spicy Sindhi Biryani: English – Urdu Recipe
Spicy Sindhi Biryani:
- Chicken – 1
- Onion – 3 sliced thinly
- Oil – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Rice – 4 cups
- Tomato – 4
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 4 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Potato – 5
- Whole Garam masala – 2 tbsp
- Kewra water – ½ cup
- Orange food colour – few drops
- Prunes – ½ cup
- Green chillies – 8
- Sliced lemon, chopped mint and chopped coriander – as required
- Put oil in a pan and heat it, add onions and fry till they turn brown.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, tomato, prunes, whole garam masala and red chilli powder, mix and fry well.
- Then add salt and chicken, fry for 1 minute, cover and cook till chicken done.
- When chicken is done then add potato and fry well.
- Now add green chilli whole or chopped depends on you and kewra water, fry on high flame for 3 minutes.
- Boil rice in separate pan.
- Now spread green masala, lemon slices and boil rice on chicken, on top food colour.
- Then put on dum for 15 minutes and serve with salad and raita.