How to Make Tangri Kebab: English - Urdu Recipe
How to Make Tangri Kebab: English – Urdu Recipe
How to Make Tangri Kebab
- Chicken drumsticks – ½ kg
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Yogurt – 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Orange food – 1 pinch
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Fried cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Olive oil or regular oil – 2 tbsp
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl.
- Make cuts on drumsticks and apply this batter on chicken drumsticks.
- Leave for 2 to 3 hours in refrigerator.
- Then skew on skewers and BBQ or cook in a pan with 2 tbsp of oil for 20 to 25 minutes, or bake in Preheat oven on 180ºC, gas mark 4, 350º F.
- Put wire rack on oven tray and put chops then bake for 15 minutes, then change the sides and bake 20 minutes.