Try this chicken korma. It’s very simple spicy and low budget recipe. It tastes like weddings korma, because mostly this kind of Chicken korma is usually served at weddings.
Wedding Chicken Korma
- Chicken – 1 kg
- Onion – 2
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Nutmeg, mace and green cardamom powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Green cardamoms – 10
- Black pepper – 10
- Red chili powder – 2 tbsp
- Oil or ghee – 1 cup
- Kewra – 1 tsp
- Cloves – 8
- Take a pan, add oil or ghee and fry onion until golden brown, then take them out and in same oil, add cloves, green cardamoms and black pepper, fry for 1 second.
- Then add ginger garlic paste along with chicken and fry till chicken turns white.
- In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, coriander powder, red chili and salt, add in chicken and fry well.
- When yogurt water dries, add fried onion and fry well.
- Now add nutmeg, mace, green coriander powder, kewra and some water, cook on dum for 10 minutes.
- Serve with naan and enjoy.