Baked Chicken Wings
Healthy and tasty recipe of baked chicken wings try at home and enjoy.
- Chicken wings with skin – ½ kg
- Salt – to taste
- Crushed black pepper – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Crushed red chilli – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Wash chicken wings, pat dry. Take a bowl, add wings, salt, crushed black pepper, red chilli powder, crushed red chilli, garam masala powder, oil and vinegar, mix well and leave for 2 hours.
- Then add 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry wings for few minutes.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 180 degree for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with potato wedges and ketchup.